With all the helpful technology on the market today, streamlining your HVAC field service and customer relations could be just an app or tool away.
Thanks to the folks at TheSmartVan.com, here is a list of some of the top must-have tools for your HVAC business:
- Tablets — Some tablets are made to withstand daily field service roughness. Mobile technology is simply the number one tool for streamlining field service.
- Rugged printing — Waterproof, drop proof (up to 4 feet), and weather-tolerant? This new super printer makes providing a receipt on the go easy and hassle-free. Connect your tablet via WiFi and print away no matter where you are!
- ATI — A gizmo that keeps your fleet fuel-efficient…automatically? Just attach to your hubcap and watch as the dollar signs drive by. This automatic tire inflator, called the Halo, will help keep your tires at a healthy PSI. The more you drive, the more you save!
- Indoor GPS apps — Need to service a store inside a mall? How about an airport? Save yourself the time (and hassle!) of the go-to-guessing game and get there quickly and easily with indoor mapping apps like PointInside. With interactive maps of large, multi-business areas, getting in and out should be a breeze.
- In-Van Voice Recognition — Hands at 10 and 2, in route to a service call, and you’re communicating with your customer AND the office. Multi-tasking on the job may not be as easy as it sounds, but with new in-van voice recognition software, you can do your job and keep your customer and your boss happy before you even reach your destination.
What tools do you use to optimize your HVAC business?