- NATE certification for just one technician is valued at $10,000 per year, according to a study by the Service Roundtable.
- Certified technicians have about 13 percent fewer callbacks.
- Homeowners are 47 percent more likely to be satisfied with a system installed by a NATE certified technician.
Recertify before the deadline
- NATE certified technicians are up for recertification every five years — be sure to sign up at a testing center before those five years are up.
- At least 60 hours of continuing education are required per five-year period. Those are also available through a trusted HVAC training provider.